Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 4..

Mason asked me to "sit lap". He was holding his Clifford book. I asked him if he wanted me to read it to him and he said yes. The only book he ever wants read is I love you Daddy and that's when he's laying in bed. I was in the shower earlier and Mason said "mommy in shower" i said yeah, mommy's in the shower and then he said "Gina commin'?" (that's his TSS) I said yep, Gina's comming. I then asked him if he was excited for Gina to come and he said yes. Progress? I think so.

Today I can't really get him to concentrate on anything though. His TSS was here and he really didn't want to do anything which is very unusual for him. He has been watching tv two centimeters away from it. Lining up everything. He couldn't seem to get in and out of the bath tub on his own. I had to help him. He's putting everything in his mouth. He was throwing his bowling ball instead of rolling it. He has been patting everyone hard, usually he's patting us but it's gental patting. He's also ate three things of his yogurt today.

Hopefully we start seeing more improvement soon.

On a side note, Miss Callie started clapping yesterday. :)

Later tonight Chloe started barking (as she always does) and Mason asked "what's that". Then he ran as fast as he could to me and said "fast". He also has asked for his rice/beans tub for two days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment