Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New speech

Well today went well. Mason's speech is improving. What was jiberish, is becoming clearer. Some things I'm understanding and other things I still can't get. He told me he was ready to get out of the bath tub and then turned around and said no i not ready yet :) Also his car for his geotrax came today in the mail and he was excitied for me to open it. He was actually trying to rip the package from my hands. He doesn't normally even care!


Also his behaviors are improving. I can't even remember what happened today but something that normally sets him off didn't.. I wish I could remember what it was. I need to write stuff down.


I asked him to write Mason today and he did it :) Then I was talking to my mom and he started writing Kohan! I was so impressed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment