Tuesday, September 29, 2009

He wrote his ABC's!!!




Today was a huge day in terms of progress! He really didn't say anything new today, although we are starting to be able to understand more of what he is saying. I came home from cheer practice and Mason was working on this thing that teaches you how to write letters. I had tried to get him to write his letters probably about 3 weeks ago and he couldn't do it. Well tonight he did it! I was screaming and clapping him so hard. He was VERY proud of himself. I really think this might be from the diflucan working. Three weeks ago he couldn't do it!



He is doing better overall. He worked with his TSS today. He wasn't as enthusastic about it, but he did some work.

Also he sat with Callie and made Tigger bounce for her by pushing a button. :)

Hopefully things keep getting better!!
* I have no clue why the pics are all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment